The world’s first and most sustainable flooring solution
- LOOM+, NOX hybrid carpet flooring, utilizes carbon-reducing raw materials, ensuring safety for both families and the environment. The raw materials are certified with ISCC PLUS, signifying compliance with The Renewable Energy Directive (RED) of the European Union.
- Bio-Circular Balanced PVC
- A sustainable raw material produced from discarded resources like waste cooking oil reduces carbon emissions by 114% compared to conventional PVC
- Eco-friendly plasticizers made from recycled PET bottles, setting an industry-first while enhancing safety and sustainability
- NOX redefines the sustainability standard of flooring and leads global LVT flooring sustainability innovation by expanding the percentage of carbon-reducing materials to the world’s highest level and producing 100% easily recyclable floorings only.